[Magdalen] Search process (was Re: Bishop, please resign)

Michael Canning mjbcanning at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:57:11 UTC 2015

I remember when I was part of search process a few years ago one of the
candidates stated right up front in the walkabouts that he is a recovering
alcoholic.  That honesty I believe was part of the reason he was elected
Bishop.   And he has I believe served very admirably as their bishop for
many years and still is.
Michael+

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--