[Magdalen] Sunshine at the vet

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:07:26 UTC 2015

My cat Sunshine is at the vet today with an abscessed wound on his
face.  There's a new black cat in the neighborhood and I've seen Sunny
facing off with him but hadn't heard any fighting.  This morning one
side of his face was all swollen so I took him straight in. He was a
sad and sorry cat. I do wish that if the boys are going to fight that
they were better at it.  I always seem to be treating the losers.
Since she will have to anesthetize him to drain and clean it Dr. Ann
asked if she could clean his teeth too.  He will have to wear the Cone
of Affliction and stay there overnight.  I'm waiting to hear how he
is.   Please say a prayer for my boy.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.