[Magdalen] Sunshine at the vet

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:22:37 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Susan Hagen <susanvhagen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I always seem to be treating the losers.
> Since she will have to anesthetize him to drain and clean it Dr. Ann
> asked if she could clean his teeth too.

Our cats are about due for their annuals, and I know we don't do
enough about their teeth. We've got some chicken-flavoured cat
toothpaste, and on a couple of occasions we just rubbed that on their
teeth and gums with a finger for the few microsecond they've tolerated
that. I think they wonder why we're not putting this treat in their
dish.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA