[Magdalen] Winter Blahs.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 20:49:01 UTC 2015

Only visited Miami once, some years ago to visit a friend from grad school.
He'd been transferred there, and complained that they "screened in their
back yards and cultivated crab grass" (both of which were features of his
house). Fortunately, he didn't live there long. I seem to recall that the
only thing we saw in Miami was the zoo, which is good. If you had a car, you
could go see the Everglades. Other than that ...

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com