[Magdalen] Winter Boredom

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 05:29:18 UTC 2015

Lynn, if you have a butcher or a Kosher butcher there, you might be able to get New Zealand lamb. Or you could probably find some local grass fed lamb. We have several sources for that here.
I had lamb chops recently, and they didn't have as much flavor as I remembered, but I thought it was just my faulty memory!