[Magdalen] Are we down?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 14:34:29 UTC 2015

Ugh. Nevvah.

I pay negative attention to pro sports (although I have the Fenway Park
and Boston Garden schedules on my iPhone to monitor likely transit
congestion). I believe pro sports are infested with organized crime
connections and, as I observe in my nephew, serve as a trigger to
rampant emotionalism (and hangovers).

Why in God's name would anyone care?

I am remembering the thousand Sundays I came home from church
to find my brother sprawled on the sofa in his bathrobe, waiting for
the Game to start. As a sheep before his shearers is dumb.
-M