[Magdalen] Are we down?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 14:46:01 UTC 2015

Yers, and my Viking heritage makes it worse. I get sunburnt playing the organ through two Saturday afternoon weddings thanks to our  West End window. Today I wore +30 sunscreen, a hat, and worked under cover except when shifting furniture etc.
I've made it to 74 without needing anything cut out or burnt off, thank goodness (says this onetime keen fisherperson.)
Regards
Lesley de Voil