[Magdalen] Are we down?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:29:38 UTC 2015

We watch, and this year it will be to cheer vociferously against the
Pats.....neither of us can stand Belicheck OR Brady. It's also an excuse to
eat snacks all night instead of an organized supper, although this year
they will be of a healthier variety...veggie pot stickers, Greek yogurt dip
and hummus with carrot and cucumber chips, little sweet peppers stuffed
with cheeses of various varieties, and for me, Greek olives.