[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 00:55:13 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/30/2015 4:00:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Every  practicing Christian (IMO) should experience the joy
expressed when the  Torah scroll is paraded, greeted by the
people and followed by  children.>>>>

True.  The Solemn Gospel Procession doesn't quite have it in
comparison.

That is, of course, our fault, because there should be the same sort
of joy.

The Alleluia helps, and it is good to see this restored in many  Episcopal
churches.

David Strang.