[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 02:13:20 UTC 2015

If you think you might, you probably should.

The only thing is you may lose some of your cherished certitudes. That's
why the fundies have a tendency to look down on the theological study
involving any sort of intellectual rigor sometimes refer to it as the
"theological cemetery."
I heard that story, done with a delightful twang, by one of my favorite
professors who now is the president of the seminary.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford