[Magdalen] A Note Re CofE and TEC History

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:58:45 UTC 2015

In this area I recall seeing all of these tiny TECs that were barely
functioning, and I suspect today a lot of them were knocked down or fell
down.  Probably associated with some family settlement, long since no
longer extant. There are a few churches being used as residences and
sometimes for business. There are different faith traditions here, so it's
hard to pin down to one denom (or, today, non-denom).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford