[Magdalen] weather report...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 01:11:09 UTC 2015

And we didn't get any of that, although there was a "severe thunderstorm watch" earlier. I sometimes think the weather forecasters just throw darts at a board and call out whatever they hit! But there's a cloud cover tonight, so no chance to see the Venus-Jupiter confluence. It was beautiful last night, and I hope there will still be something to see tomorrow. One of my daughter's friends just came over with her two girls and their telescope, but all in vain.