[Magdalen] News just in

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:03:59 UTC 2015

I was saddened to see that an eighth black church has been burned down
in a week in southern states of the US. Even more so, to see that the
noticeboard out front said AME Church. I felt, having had some recent
history lessons here in this forum, that these churches belong to our
sisters and brothers in Christ. If these had been mainline
denominational churches, surely some official response would have
appeared by now. What is going on, or more to the point why has there
been little publicity and seemingly nothing being done about it?

Regards
Lesley de Voil