[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 04:48:55 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/1/2015 11:44:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hangus at ctcn.net writes:

I like  NCIS-LA because it's funny and light-hearted  >>>>>

I'm less enthused about this spin-off, and I find any connection
to the Navy to be very tenuous.  Most of the episodes come off
like a civilian homicide team.

OTOH, I like the NCIS-NO.  No little bit of that attraction is the  face
that it is actually filmed on location in New Orleans.

NCIS, despite being supposedly set in Washington, DC, is filmed
in the greater Los Angeles area, and increasingly, with the severe  drought,
the frequent woodsy scenes are obviously brown California and not the lush
green
East Coast/Washington areas.   I've been amused at the  occasional
setting in an obvious western pine forest, complete with the
quintessential western conifer, the Ponderosa Pine which, of course
one would not find in Washington, DC.

David Strang.