[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 1 09:39:02 UTC 2015

On 01/07/2015 01:07, Ann Markle wrote:
> As someone from a sacramental tradition, I'm really glad I took liturgy
> from a Roman Catholic,

O think there's a lot to be said for liturgical training from someone
who "does it all".  You can then select what works for you and drop what
doesn't knowing why some people do X and others don't.  It is also
helpful if called to officiate in a different tradition as there is some
residual memory.  Nowadays I think some RC priests could do with
training from Anglicans :-)

Roger