[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:18:19 UTC 2015

David, he was hired back "provisionally" until the end of the term, as were the others, with no tenure and no guarantee of further employment. He was one of the last two to go, and the Dean let it known that they were "negotiating" his employment.

I've been participating in two closed lists over this, and I quite sure that none of them would have left if this all hadn't happened. And there were other staff members who resigned in protest.
I still maintain this is a tragedy--for General and it's students and for the students, a number of whom transferred out at the end of the first semester. A couple of them went to VTS; I'm not sure about the others.