[Magdalen] [TMagdalen] A Note Re CofE and TEC History

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:34:23 UTC 2015

I suspect the book _The Power of Their Glory_ might be a nice contrast to
the official party line history. I made an observation about TPoTG sometime
ago and was told that it was not a well done book. (translation: I didn't
like some of the stuff it said, so it must have been poorly done)
I wonder if Bryan is still around....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford