[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:36:12 UTC 2015

So far the Dean appears to be unscathed, but there are a lot of folks holding their breath. There's a resolution about GTS at General Convention, but I haven't seen it yet. I think its number is 035.  Apparently there was some kind of altercation at the GTS booth yesterday, and an alum and someone working the booth nearly came to literal fisticuffs. (What a great word that is!)