[Magdalen] Some regrets

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:55:20 UTC 2015

Jim,
Of course you need respite time to fill up...caregiving with the degree of
love you give to Marcy brings you to empty, with little to give. Filling up
will allow you to continue again.  Taking time away to fill up is the
loving thing to do for yourself and for Marcy.

I read how hard this is.  My heart breaks for you and for Marcy.  Truly,
when I read your most honest words, my gut wrenches.  I believe that is my
most authentic prayer for you...a gut wrenching "O God! Jim and Marcy."

Ginga