[Magdalen] Some regrets

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:48:16 UTC 2015

I think I understand, Jim. I loved being a nurse (not the same way you love
Marcy, but I think you will understand what I mean) so I am fully aware of
the need for down time. You have to care for yourself so you can care for
Marcy. I also understand that Marcy will not "get" that. Both things are
okay. The golden hammock enwraps you both.