[Magdalen] weather report...

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:58:36 UTC 2015

Indeed! In fact, it was "raining" the morning of the day Rodger and I met you in London, Roger, as I recall. The lovely little place where we stayed warned us of inclement weather. Sorry; I've gotten more wet walking the 40 paces to my car in south Louisiana summer afternoon heat. It was definitely not worth a tourist carrying another piece of equipment! And, if the same day as I recall, by the time we met you, it was merely cloudy, then quite pleasant during our walk.

Peace,
Jo