[Magdalen] I've really grown to hate the Fourth of July

thedonboyd at austin.rr.com thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 18:24:48 UTC 2015

I'm sorry that so many of our fellow citizens abuse Boston's hospitality.  OTOH, maybe you should count yourself fortunate that the 7/4 invasion only lasts for a week end.  Friends who live in seaside towns that are popular with the collegiate spring break hordes have to put up with the same boorish behavior for a couple of weeks or more.  I am almost certain that these touring vandals would never behave thus at home where they might be identified and held to account, but maybe some people are just jerks wherever they go.  Particularly if they're drunk.