[Magdalen] Whither Postage?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:25:11 UTC 2015

Telephone them and someone will tell you. If your local PO doesn't have a
number, you should have a number for the greater area.

The general customer service number is 1 (800) 275-8777
It looks like $3.24 for a garden variety letter, but you may want to weigh
your letter and then consult the handy rate calculator.

http://ircalc.usps.com/

This is not terribly user-friendly, but if you simply fill in all the
options, it works.

And if you goof, it merely shows you what you are missing, and you resubmit
it, so no worries there either.  I personally left something out the first
time I used it, and I use this stuff all the time.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford