[Magdalen] Whither Postage?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 18:39:23 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/4/2015 1:24:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

It's  $1.20 - so three Forever stamps should cover it. Be sure to write
AIR MAIL  on both sides. I think. At least I feel better when I do  so.>>>

This is what I got, too, when I called the number Jim O. provided.

If it gets waylaid in the system, it won't be a tragedy since I'm
simply renewing my "Choir & Organ" subscription.  This is a
UK publication, but there is also a lot of North American news.
The publisher has resisted getting a North American address for
subscriptions.

Thanks to all.

David Strang.