[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Jul 4 18:44:39 UTC 2015

This sentence reminded me that WL&P is bilingual.  In the south, that’s becoming a trend with many parishes having two congregations, one that worships in English and another that usually worships in Spanish.  There’s at least one parish in Atlanta that doesn’t have the resources to have two separate services, etc., so they jumped in with both feet and all worship services are bilingual.  I suspect this is a trend that will continue both for a new BCP and Hymnal.

“The worst form of corruption is acceptance of corruption.”  Herblock

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net