[Magdalen] If's Started.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:01:54 UTC 2015

I don't know Homestead but Mt. Crawford's products are excellent.  I do
indulge occasionally in Amish roll butter.  I'm in Maryland visiting my
friend Karen and brought her some fresh farm eggs and some Amish butter.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.