[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jul 4 23:31:55 UTC 2015

Two copies are available.  I think it's perfect to have it on the Rector's
"office" computer (which often doesn't travel with the Rector, but stays at
the church) and the secretary/administrator's computer.  However, the
default should be the administrator's computer.  Our secretary used to set
it up as best she could, knowing my preferences, then vacate her chair for
about a half-hour while I went in and fine-tuned (hymns, etc.).  Worked for
us.  Several large print editions could also be made available from the
administrator's computer.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY