[Magdalen] Here We Go Again.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:28:45 UTC 2015

The first "who" doesn't quite fit, rhythm-wise. "Who, with the F and S" has a different pattern than "With the F and the S, [she], etc.

And there's still "The Lord, the giver of life," which refers to the HS, not to Jesus.

But everyone's MMV, as they say. I wonder if a BCP revision will change any of this. I haven't looked at EOW.