[Magdalen] Ravages of Time.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 7 07:40:58 UTC 2015

As Grace said, she could have used a different pharmacy - qiote likely
if the daughter was getting the script made up.  That would also have
made it more problematic to ask what other medication she was on.  The
prescribing doctor should perhaps have said "finish this bottle and then
go on to the one I am prescribinh now" or "here is your refill
prescription."

Roger