[Magdalen] I've really grown to hate the Fourth of July

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:51:41 UTC 2015

There's still lots in the house, but I'm a social  (sociable?) drinker
and so the supplies don't exist until there's company.  I used to really
be able to put it away, but those days are gone.  My body says 'You had
your fun back in the day.  No more!'   Still having no taste or smell,
there's little inducement.

Marion, a pilgrim