[Magdalen] Ravages of Time.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 15:03:13 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/7/2015 10:12:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Might  have been different pharmacists, but
still........BIG  oopsy!>>>>>>

I don't know how those pharmaceutical types can stand there
and have to be constantly super alert for situations like this.   It
seems inhuman to expect they will never make a mistake, and
inevitably mistakes do happen.

TBTG I'm not a pharmacist!  I admire those who can handle it.

David Strang. - Old enough to remember when physicians dispensed
                        medicines right out of their offices.