[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 19:19:51 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/8/2015 2:04:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
momohl1 at cox.net writes:

I cannot  get up either when I fall.>>>>>

My mother and my Aunt Helen took to walking arm and arm, lock step.
On one occasion they tripped, and, of course, they fell on the floor  of
their dinning room.  They could not get up either.

Luckily the sainted woman next door found them after they had been
flat on the floor for about 12 hours.  They could have been there  for
days otherwise.

They were both hospitalized, my mother, overnight, and Aunt Helen for  a
few days.  There were some broken ribs.

This falling business is bad business.

David Strang.