[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:48:33 UTC 2015

David - such difficult news. I hope that your recovery is shorter this time.

meanwhile:
From: "Esther Williamson>The alert system that
sends an ambulance would be quite expensive as the city charges for
sending help.

Esther, ambulance trips are usually covered by Medicare (past experience
with my mom) when the resident generates the 911 call. Have you checked on
that in your area?
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck