[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:00:58 UTC 2015

I have one of those 'I fell and can't get up' things.  I chose the
bracelet.  Looks like a watch.  Has a huge range.  I want to find an artist
to draw a watch face on it.  Cuz I'm ornery and because I can.

All the hospice staff have stopped by to look at it. It seems that NO ONE,
FOREVER AND EVER AMEN has chosen the bracelet!  Most  people like the
convenience of a necklace.

Grace and peace,
jon