[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 20:47:16 UTC 2015

When Bill and I totaled our car in 2011 not only did medicare not pay
but the city charged both of us a flat fee plus mileage even though we
were transported in the same ambulance.

When Bill fell at home and I called for an ambulance they transported
him and I do not recall being billed for it.
Esther