[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 8 21:16:17 UTC 2015

On 08/07/2015 21:54, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> I have both hips replaced with titanium prostheses, and I can tell  you
> that the pain will take its time in disappearing, but you will become
> pain free in due time.

I know somebody (mid 50's) who had her hip replaced five weeks ago. I
saw her on Sunday and she said she is improving literally day by day and
is able to get around quite easily now.  She can't stand or sit too ling
at one go but life is a whole lot better for her, and the op has also
dealt with the strain on her spine from one leg being shorter than the
other.

Roger