[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 21:30:58 UTC 2015

In a message dated 7/8/2015 5:16:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

I  know somebody (mid 50's) who had her hip replaced five weeks ago. I
saw  her on Sunday and she said she is improving literally day by day and
is  able to get around quite easily now.  She can't stand or sit too ling
at one go but life is a whole lot better for her, and the op has also
dealt with the strain on her spine from one leg being shorter than the
other.>>>>>>>

One can literally get up off the operating table and walk away from
these modern hip replacements.  I was supposed to use a walker  for
two weeks, but I found myself walking normally without even thinking
about it.  They took out all the bat stuff that hurt, and replaced it  with
the titanium.  Both procedures (six months apart) were more  than
20 years ago.  I was back at work in a week both times.

David Strang.