[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:48:31 UTC 2015

One of S/O's co-workers had a hip replacement a couple of months ago, new
procedure where they go in from the front, and was back at work the next
week, driving and everything (!!). However, a friend who lives in western
Mass. had one a couple of weeks ago and was almost 2 weeks in rehab before
she was allowed to go home and still using a walker. I don't get the
difference at all.

My grandmother fell and broke her hip back in 1953 and I can sure second
what David says. She was never quite right again and died in 1958. I don't
remember that she ever walked much if at all after that.

One of my fellow artists at the gallery, a wood turner in her 60s, had a
hip replacement 2 years ago. She does yoga 5 days a week.