[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:44:39 UTC 2015

God, you are so right about this. I hated oxycodone, which
was given after a knee replacement. And (besides the fact
that I couldn't think and couldn't read and couldn't poop)
I had the great pleasure of a full-blown withdrawal. Extremely
unpleasant. Only lasted about eighteen hours though.

If I'd had a clue I'd be facing that, I would have asked the
doctor for help. But it came as a complete surprise.

Would you consider shutting the dogs in a spare room
when you're home alone?

One of my friends called 911 after her aged mother took a
fall. The fire department responded and two burly guys in
full gear got her standing again. She then insisted in giving
them a tip! They got a dollar apiece for their efforts.
-M