[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:37:17 UTC 2015

That's the process, here. The fire dept. is always dispatched with EMS
(Emergency Medical Services - a city-parish agency), and often arrives
first. And, they do the lifting.

Rodger's mother got to the point where she or her husband would phone
the local firehouse rather than 911 who would put out a general
dispatch, and request, "Tell the boys not to put on the sirens. I don't
want the neighbors to know I've fallen, again." Whenever we see the fire
truck head down the street (we're on the subdivision thoroughfare) with
no siren, we still quip, "Oh, no! Jean's fallen, again."

Last I know of, EMS accepted insurance payment as payment in full, but I
would imagine in the case of an auto accident they billed any and all
possible insurance companies, health and/or auto.

Peace,
Jo