[Magdalen] Grammar Nightmare.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:05:05 UTC 2015

I found a website a while back for learning Afrikaans. It's a very
interesting language, and I agree, not difficult to learn. Like many
creoles, it's rather straightforward in that it doesn't have a lot of fancy
formal tenses and the like, and colorful in the way it states things,
similar to Tok Pisin, the "pidgin English" of Papua New Guinea and
surrounding islands.