[Magdalen] Funny article

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:40:15 UTC 2015

I fly Southwest almost exclusively. For 2years now on flights I've made for years all were TSA no per heck. I've never communicated with them about privileges but assume that they see patterns in their regular fliers and I'm on their point program but don't really earn many as I always shop the discount flights but they have info on me. It makes sense to give this to fliers in good standing even if we don't apply- a win win for us, check in and especially the perks going through security. Age may be a trigger/ qualifier too.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone