[Magdalen] Funny article

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:04:12 UTC 2015

Yes, all the flights I've made lately I've gotten a TSA PRE without asking,
and I refuse on principle to pay for it, so I suspect there are certain
triggers such as age. And it's gotten to the point where I detest flying
also. I would so much rather take the train but it's no longer possible.
It's also impossible to take the bus from where I live now. It's either
drive or fly and I don't like doing either, thank you very much.