[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:47:19 UTC 2015

It was an email. One of those emails I deleted (after a major eyeroll).

But it's stayed with me as a Mysterious Communication.

I will say that she came under criticism for the lack of diversity in
her staff, mostly blonde, mostly middle-aged, and all women.
Her response: those were the only people who applied for the
open positions.
-M