[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:28:24 UTC 2015

Interesting variety here in the pub​. I've noticed that clergy
overwhelmingly tend to be N's, which is probably why I'm not well suited to
that role. As I mentioned earlier I'm an ESTJ. My wife is ISTJ or ISFJ (has
tested both ways). Both of us have S and J that are very strong. From what
I learned in the sessions where we were tested it seems that SJ's and NT's
often relate to each other very well, although they come to things in a
totally different way.

--

Christopher Hart