[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:45:32 UTC 2015

I had an ESTJ colleague for a time, and who would have thought someone of that type would work so well with an INFJ? We got along famously. Joyce was the networker and I was the idea man. I can't even remember the projects we did, but she had a way of drawing me out and getting me to talk about my ideas, and she would talk about them and socialize them. She had many good ideas herself. Working with her was very energizing. And sometimes exhausting, in a good way.

Sent from my iPad