[Magdalen] Latin Invasion?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:41:29 UTC 2015

Our RC brethren and sisteren are growing in number and large families are
becoming the norm again, and if one reads up on international RC
developments, I think that US R Catholics are probably much more
conservative than their foreign counterparts. For at least 10 years American
bishops have been trying to not only roll back, but box up and toss out as
time worn, many Vatican changes. It's not 'our parents RC' any more, it is
our grandparents...
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck