[Magdalen] What Each Myers-Briggs Type Does In A Rut (The Rise Of The Inferior Function) | Thought Catalog

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:17:01 UTC 2015

Agreeing with Eleanor, I have a question for Sally.  This is part of your
response to this interesting tool:

"For example, the idea of "introversion" (not unique to MBTI) is of
tremendous help to people who prefer a quieter, less socially engaged way
of life and work, in a culture that tends to value (and promote) the
opposite."

This leaves me a tad confused.  I was taught that within the MBPI, the I/E
are not about how we relate to others, rather I/E are about how we *process*
information.  To me, this is critical.  For example, if Dawn and I were in
a group of 5 people working on something and our group came up with three
ideas, Dawn would talk with the others to problem solve, but I am the one
who would leave and take a walk in the woods to ponder things.

Or I have missed something completely.

Grace and peace,
jon

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com