[Magdalen] (Katie Sherrod) A racist Atticus Finch is us, white people. All of us.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:57:52 UTC 2015

Excellent article, Lynn--thanks for posting it! Dealing with the whole notion of white privilege--indeed, getting people to recognise that it even exits--is the hardest part of any real dialogue about race. And yet, it is absolutely imperative that we own it and deal with it. And only white people can do that.