[Magdalen] Grammar Nightmare.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 18:28:04 UTC 2015

... and there is a Kickapoo road (out in the country NW of Houston) that I
cross while wending my way to an interstate that I take into Austin.
Always makes me smile. It used to be totally out in the middle of nowhere,
but had a blinking yellow light. Now there's a house or two on the main drag
that crosses it and the light is tricolor now.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr